Improving the opportunity for low-income children to ensure they continue to have access to free, high quality education in a safe and appropriate environment within the public school system of the U.S.Virgin Islands has been a longstanding objective of LSVI. In addition, LSVI advocates for children with disabilities who may need additional services and benefits.
- Adequacy of Child’s Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Representation at a Hearing
- Appropriateness of Child’s School’s Placement
- Access Special Education Services
- Need for Supplemental Services