Funding & Support
Funding & Support
LSVI would like to show special thanks and tremendous appreciation to the companies, organizations and individuals that have and continues to support our mission.
- Government of the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Legal Services Corporation (LSC)
- LSC-TIG Technology Initiative Grant
- V.I. Department of Human Services (Elderly Program)
- Law Enforcement Planning Commission (LEPC)
- LEPC-VOCA (Victims Of Crime Act Project)
- LEPC-VAWA (Violence Against Women Act Project)
- LEPC-ARRA VAWA Stop Grant
- United Way of St. Thomas/St. John
- Virgin Islands Legal Assistance Foundation (IOLTA)
- Bank of America Foreclosure Prevention Settlement Grant
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development
- United Way of St. Croix
40th ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN:
$1500 and Over Contributors:
- Lori Gilmore Malloy
- Law Offices of Lee J. Rohn
- Virgin Islands Bar Association
- Dudley Topper and Feuerzeig, LLP
- Bryant Barnes, Moss & Beckstedt, LLP
- VI Government Employees Retirement System
- Carlton L. Williams & Associates
- The West Indian Company Limited
- Nichols Newman Logan & Gray, PC
- Gerald T. Groner Attorney At Law, PC
- Joel H. Holt, Esq.
- First Bank
- VI Economic Development Authority
- Patalidis Designers
- Kenneth Mapp
- Eileen R. Petersen
- Richard Austin, Esq.
- William W. Franks, Esq.
- Beulah AME Zion Church
- LaVonne Thompson
- Cruzan Rum Viril, Ltd.
- H.H. Tire & Battery, Ltd.
- Lydia Logie Moolenaar, Esq.
- Ruth Miller, Esq.
- Samuel T. Grey, Esq.
- Carol and Gilbert Laban
- VIVA for Children
- Kenrick Robertson
- Lynn Spensor
- Mary Roebuck
- Colleen Shapiro
- Lesie Joseph
We would also like to recognize our Staff Attorney, Sherica James, for her tireless efforts in coordinating, together with Kenneth Guye, the Director of Finance and Administration, the development of this website. The website now brings LSVI to our Virgin Islands community, donors, clients and staff. A big Thank You to you both!